I often use handouts in my presentations and workshops. I’m trying to remember to post them here after I’ve used them, so that you can find them easily. Most of these handouts are in “pdf” file format, which requires that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader to access them.
Please feel free to use them, although I would appreciate your citing me as their author.
- High school pedagogy for theology
- Building a healthy news diet
- Mapping your media/religion sphere
- Ways to play with pop media in religious education
- Jane Vella’s principles of adult learning
- Self Care Inventory
- Definitions of religious education and of spirituality
- Reflective practice matrix
- Grading Rubric
- Writing rubrics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.