From the newsletter (offline, printed) of the National Center for the Laity, comes these useful links:
- USCCB distributes a kit for parish leaders interested in immigration reform
- Justice Clothing is a worker coop that distributes shirts, slacks and other apparel manufactured in unionized shops
- Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good promotes "Catholic teaching in the public square"
- Human Rights for Workers newsletter
- Catholic Labor keeps current on union and community issues
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.