As a professor of educational leadership who focuses on religion and media, I find it helpful to offer a few pointers to courses I am teaching. I am on the faculty of Luther Seminary in Saint Paul, Minnesota, but also consult, offer workshops, and teach from time to time at other instituions.
To teach is to create a space in which obedience to truth is practiced.
Religious education is the making accessible of the traditions of the religious community and the making manifest of the intrinsic connection between traditions and transformation.
Mary C. Boys
- Adaptive Action, Faith and Learning: Leading Towards Transformation
- Proactive Ministry in a Media Culture
- Christian Education and Dismantling Racism
- Christian Education in Relation to Creation
- Christian Public Leader: Who is My Neighbor?
- Designing Learning in the Global Theological Academy
- Educational Ministry
- Leading Adaptive Action in Communities of Faith
- Missional Leadership in a Professional Setting
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.