As a professor of educational leadership who focuses on religion and media, I find it helpful to offer a few pointers to courses I am teaching. I am on the faculty of Luther Seminary in Saint Paul, Minnesota, but also consult, offer workshops, and teach from time to time at other institutions.
To teach is to create a space in which obedience to truth is practiced.
Religious education is the making accessible of the traditions of the religious community and the making manifest of the intrinsic connection between traditions and transformation.
Mary C. Boys
- Justice and reconciliation
- Civic action and pastoral leadership
- Christian Education and Dismantling Racism
- Gospel and global media cultures
- Designing learning in the global academy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.